Congratulations to Festival Sponsors 2018!
Show Your Support. Be A Presenting Sponsor, Supporting Donor or Partner
The Charbonneau Art Association is committed to supporting young artists in our local area. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with an all-volunteer staff which donates all proceeds from its annual festival to the art department at Wilsonville and Canby High Schools.
Each year, the Charbonneau Art Festival brings together talented artists and artisans to showcase their creations. One festival gallery features the work of students in the high school art classes that we support. Our annual festival is THE event that helps accomplish our mission and gives art enthusiasts an opportunity to show their support.
We offer the following opportunities for our community businesses, organizations, and individuals to partner with us in the production of this year’s signature event. Our website, promotional materials, and press releases are professionally prepared and distributed within the local community as well as the Portland metropolitan area.
We offer “Presenting Sponsor” opportunities to those who want to lend their support to our fund-raising as well as raise their visibility. You can become a sponsor easily by following the links below.
Platinum – $1000
- Everything in the Bronze, Silver, and Gold levels
- Your logo on our event poster (deadline August 31)
- Your logo on our home page with a link to yours
- 10 admission tickets to our opening reception
Gold Level – $500
- Everything in the Bronze and Silver levels
- Your name listed in press releases, event articles prior to and during this year’s festival
- 6 admission tickets to our opening reception
Silver Level – $300
- Everything in the Bronze level
- Your logo on our website on our sponsor and partner pages
- 4 admission tickets to our opening reception
Bronze Level – $150
- Your name in our daily event program
- Your name listed on sponsor signage at the Art Festival
- Your name listed on our website
- 2 admission tickets to our opening reception
Supporting Donors & “In Kind” Partners
If you are not able to be a Presenting Sponsor at this time, but would like to help in some way, we are looking for Supporting Donors with gift items or gift cards that will help us with this year’s Silent Auction as well as with cash donations to our fund-raising efforts. Cash donations may be made online.
If you want to offer “In Kind” services and be a partner that way, we welcome your generosity. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cash donations can be made online: Donate Online Now
Thank you for any support you can provide
The Charbonneau Art Association is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that helps young artists and the Canby and Wilsonville high school art departments.. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Donor information is not shared or sold to any outside organization.
Federal ID# 47-4653404