- Artists may submit up to twelve (12) works for display
- Photos for your entry must be uploaded with the online application. We will not seek to collect entries later. Only .jpg or .png formats are accepted for graphic files. Entrants will want to present their work in the best possible light – photographed to plain backgrounds, remove the glass from framed work to remove glare, etc. Those opting in to the 3D Gallery, will be asked to upload files at high resolution and provide specifications needed for gallery wall labels. We will be in touch with entrants who opt to participate in the 3-D Gallery to finalize these details where applicable.
- Musicians may submit up to three (3) SoundCloud.com links and ONE (1) YouTube or Vimeo link.
- Entrants give Charbonneau Arts approval to select submitted artwork to use in their publicity and to offer viewers to share Portfolio page information on social media.
- 2D Entrants who might need the services of someone locally to digitize their artwork, can contact Wendy Givens at 503.479.0097 to arrange this.
We plan to make the following awards if entries are sufficient in numbers. Our curator and an independent panel of art instructors will judge. These will be ribbon, not dollar awards.
For 2D Art: First, Second and Third place ribbons
3D Art: First, Second and Third place ribbons
People’s Choice (across all media): First, Second, and Third place ribbons.
Pandemic Art Project (across all media and age groups): Special ribbon award
Week of June 15: The Open Call begins online
August 21: Deadline to apply. At 10:00 pm
By September 1: Musicians will be notified if they are accepted to participate in the virtual Music Stage
October 1: The “Art with Flair – The Virtual Exhibition” begins
By October 5: Awards announced
By October 20: People’s Choice announced
October 31: The Virtual Exhibition closes
Friday, August 21 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Sorry, no exceptions.
If any questions about your entry, please contact Leslie Leeper, Curator at firstname.lastname@example.org. If technical problems completing your application form, contact Elaine at email@example.com.