Important information about our show as it pertains to Covid-19 :
The safety and well-being of our artists, volunteers, students and art supporters is of utmost importance. Our ideal scenario is to host our physical show as planned and as detailed in the following. However, in the event this is not possible, artists will be notified immediately. Additionally, any LIVE SHOW fees paid will be refunded to artists as quickly as possible.
THE LIVE ART SHOW
Fine Art Gallery (juried)
We welcome back our popular Live Art Gallery show and local fine artists, accepting up to four (4) works of hanging art or two (2) sculpture pieces. Physical space is limited so artists are encouraged to apply early. Instructions for “art in” and “art out” along with requirements for hanging art and packaged displays will be provided when entrants are juried into the show.
Artisan Vendors (juried)
.We also welcome back Artisan Vendors across all artistic mediums. This is an additional live show which gives dedicated inside booth space to artists and artisansThe entry fee entitles each artist to one 6×3 table and two chairs. If desired, artisan vendors may bring their own table but the inside booth space is no more than 8×8. Only your own original art and/or hand-made crafts will be accepted. Due to limited space and the popularity of the live show, we suggest submitting your entry for jury as soon as possible, since the various types of art mediums will be limited in numbers. Setup instructions will be provided when you receive confirmation that you are juried into the show.
We welcome also the reason for our existence — Student Art. We plan to feature student art from both Canby and Wilsonville High Schools, as everyone enters the Live Shows, and will be displayed and streaming throughout the facility all weekend.
THE VIRTUAL EXHIBITION ART SHOW (not juried)
The Virtual Exhibition returns, giving entrants across all art mediums the opportunity to be featured with their own PORTFOLIO page beginning November 5-6-7, through the holiday season, to the end of the year. Our coverage last year brought in several thousand viewers to this show. All entries to the live show artists and artisans are eligible to enter their work into the Virtual Exhibition at no additional charge.
Artist portfolios will include:
- Bio/Artist Statement
- A photo gallery of your works (up to 12).
- Links to inquire or to purchase directly from the artist.
- A link to a YouTube/Vimeo or other URL to share a special art project.
THE VIRTUAL EXHIBITION MUSIC STAGE (juried)
For Musicians who meet the eligibility requirements, the Virtual Exhibition “Music Stage” will give auditioned and selected entrants the opportunity to be featured with their own PORTFOLIO page beginning November 5th and online through the end of the year and to include:
- Bio/Musician Statement
- Up to three (3) SoundCloud.com audio links.
- Up to three (3) YouTube and/or Vimeo video link.
- Links to inquire or to purchase directly from the Musician.
All artists are invited to enter more than one show. You can even enter all shows. A discount will be applied. Friends of Charbonneau Arts also receive a discount at checkout.
- Live Art Gallery Show (juried) – up to four (4) hanging pieces or two (2) sculpture pieces: $45 *
Options also for:
- Packaged/Bin Art – For juried in, Live Art Gallery Show only: $15
- Packaged/Greeting Cards – For juried in, Live Art Gallery Show only: $15
- Both Bin Art & Greeting Cards – For juried in, Live Art Gallery Show only: $25
- Live Artisan Vendor Show (juried) – Up to 8×8 inside booth space: $50 *
- Virtual Exhibition Art Show (not juried) – Online art portfolio, up to twelve (12) works of art with links to artist for inquiry or purchase.
If not entering either of the live shows: $30 * All juried in live show artists and artisans are eligible to enter their work into the Virtual Exhibition without charge.
- Virtual Exhibition Music Stage (juried) – Online music videos and portfolio with links to the performer for inquiry or purchase: No fees
- No jury fees.
*If artists enter both live shows, i.e. Live Art Gallery & Live Artisan Vendor, a discount of $15 will be applied at checkout.
- $10 additional discount available for “Friends of Charbonneau Arts” members.
- Anyone who participates may offer a dollar donation or gift an item for our virtual Silent Auction.